This forum is to discuss Torque or whatever other OBD app you're running with your android powered Insane Audio head unit!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to add PIDs for transmission temperature in Torque:Superhoob wrote:Does any know what the PID's are for a 2015 JKU to make the tranny temp function work? And how do you install PID's?
• From the dashboard screen, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the back arrow in the top right corner to go to the main screen
• From the main screen tap the settings/gear icon
• Tap “Settings”
• Scroll down and tap “Manage extra PIDs/Sensors”
• Tap the menu button, the three dots on the top right
• Tap “Add predefined set”
• Tap “Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Mercedes”
• Now follow the instructions below for customizing your dashboards and find the “Transmission Temp (Jeep 2012 and later)” item that matches your vehicle in the list.
How to customize your dashboards in Torque:
• Swipe up or down from the main dashboard screen to view additional dashboards. You can also add more dashboards in the layout setting if you happen to run out of space.
• Once you’re on the dashboard screen you want to customize, tap and hold on an empty area of the screen to bring up the dashboard customization menu.
• First, choose the type of gauge you want to add. You can choose from a list which includes 7 types of gauges from traditional needle dial, to a bar, graph or digital displays. Choose whichever one will work best for the type of data you want to display.
• Next, select what type of data you want to be displayed in the gauge. (Find "Transmission Temp (Jeep 2012 and later)" from the list)
• After you choose the type of data, choose the size of the gauge, then tap and drag to position the gauge on the screen.
• Tap and hold on any gauge to bring up the options menu.
• This menu will allow you to customize the gauges and dashboard even further by setting the layer order, setting min and max values, setting high and low warning alarms, changing the gauge type, size, position or removing the gauge.
For more on this topic check out the full writeup on "The Power of Torque" https://insaneaudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4320