Sing Along with Insane Audio

Doing something interesting with your Insane Audio head unit? This is the place to share!
InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Sing Along with Insane Audio

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:02 pm

We’ve all done it before, driving down the road, singing along to a great song and at one point you sing the lyrics totally wrong. Well, Insane Audio is here to help you out with some karaoke apps. Karaoke is a super fun way to pass the time, and a great way to goof around with friends or even strangers. I wouldn’t let any strangers into your vehicle though. However, these karaoke apps could be useful the next time you’re on carpool duty. Check out some of our favorite karaoke apps and make your carpool a karaoke carpool.

There’s a lot of karaoke apps, some good and some bad, but we’re here to show you a few of our favorites. Also, these apps work great with an Insane Audio head unit. So, let’s cut to the chase and go over a few of our favorite karaoke apps.

Midifun Karaoke

Although looks may be deceiving, with a basic interface and layout, this karaoke app is great. It Offers a large variety of all kinds of music, from modern to classical, and everything in between. Did I mention it was free too! Some karaoke apps really lack timing between the song and the onscreen lyric prompts, not this app. The lyrics are displayed line by line with a yellow highlight. One drawback I did find with this app is that the music isn’t what you’re used to. It’s all an electrical sounding cover, but this is the case with most free karaoke apps. Regardless, this app will provide hours and hours of on the road entertainment.

Red Sing and Record

Giving you the option to record your karaoke song, this app is pretty awesome. What I really dig is the timing of the lyrics, it’s spot on. Also, instead of highlighting an entire line, this app just highlights the current word. Something I really like, for a free app the ads are surprisingly minimal. This app has a great design and the user interface is really solid. It’s nice being able to search songs by genre, there’s plenty of other ways to search too. Red Sing and Record has a huge community that you can get involved in. This app actually allows you to jump in to open recording sessions with other users. Finally, did I mention it has a setting for duets? It’s pretty cool when you and a partner want to take on a song together.

Karaoke for Kids

We’ll, I bet you can guess who this app is designed for. Although very basic, it has all the classical children songs, from “If Your Happy and You Know It” to “The Wheels on the Bus”. It’s sure to keep your little ones entertained while you’re on a long drive. This app also gives you the ability to record. It makes for a pretty funny playback with the kids. I’m sure you’re going to get a laugh out of this app at the least. With a very simple user interface and is easy navigation, it’s really great for the kids.

This is by no means a comprehensive list of the best karaoke apps. We just wanted to let you know what ones we think work well and have a lot of fun with. If you have a certain karaoke app that you prefer, and it wasn’t mention, please let us know in the comments below. We can always add more!

Insane Audio would like to remind everyone to drive safely out there. These apps are meant for passenger use only. The driver should have both hands on the wheel and paying attention to the task at hand, driving.