Safe & Secure Apps In Your Insane Audio Device

Doing something interesting with your Insane Audio head unit? This is the place to share!
InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Safe & Secure Apps In Your Insane Audio Device

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:22 am

Your Insane Audio head unit is capable of a lot of things. With all this capability comes apps that have sensitive information stored on them. Although not all of us are driving our vehicle through a valet, car wash, lube joint or mechanic, there are times where other people are in our vehicle. Not everyone in our vehicle needs access to everything our Insane Audio device can provide. For example, no one needs to be going through your email while you run into the gas station.

Insane Audio is here to tell you we’re thinking about your privacy. It’s very likely your Insane Audio device has personal and financial information on it or even apps that can remotely access your home. You should keep this sensitive information and these sensitive apps protected. We found a great app out there called Norton App Locker. I’m sure there’s many out there like it, but this is the one we chose to check out.

Norton App Locker very useful tool. This app lets you use a secure password or pattern lock to keep your most sensitive apps private. You can even lock your settings with a password or pattern lock. It’s pretty cool.

One great thing I like about this instead of using a home screen lock is the convenience. Having to enter a password every time is a pain. With Norton App Locker though, you only have to unlock the apps you choose. This is another great feature; the app allows you to pick what apps and functions you’d like to password protect. It’s awesome, check it out.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... k&hl=en_US

Like I was saying earlier this is the only locking app that Insane Audio has checked out. I’m sure there are a lot of similar products out there. Have any of you used a similar app? Perhaps you’re using a screen locking app? Let us know what you do to up your security with your Insane Audio device, we’re all about fresh ideas.