We have a good news for you! Please note that Google Nearby Services is no longer an option, which is good! However, we still recommend turning Off other three services
Google regularly updates its software through the Google Play Store. Google also updates the Google Play Services without telling you, and unfortunately some of these updates can decrease the WiFi and Bluetooth performance. We strongly recommend turning off these Google background services to make sure you have great WiFi speeds and reliable Bluetooth on your Insane Audio device.
Currently, there are three separate settings that needs to be turned Off. Follow these steps to turn them Off and ensure great WiFi speeds.
1) From the home screen press the 3 dots in the upper right and select System Settings > scroll to Google > and scroll down to Ads.
2) Select Ads and then turn the Opt out of Ads Personalization tab off.
3) Press Okay confirming that you would like to Opt out of Ads Personalization.
4) Next, please turn off Google Device Notification.
5) Select Device connections > Devices, and click on the button to turn this feature off.
6) The last setting that needs to be turned off is find my device setting in the security section. Scroll down to Security, and select it.
7) Once you’ve entered the security section, proceed to find my device and click on it.
8) Press the tab to turn this feature off.
Having all these features turned off will help ensure you’re getting fast internet speeds and a reliable Bluetooth connection.
General tech discussion board for Insane Audio's JK1001, FJ1001 and other Android based head units (coming soon)!