Internet downloads

General tech discussion board for Insane Audio's JK1001, FJ1001 and other Android based head units (coming soon)!
torchie

Internet downloads

Post by torchie » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Stupid question, but how do you get to internet downloads? I have downloaded several images to use as wallpaper, but there isn't a downloads app. Normal android you can click the all apps icon then select downloads. It's not there. How do you get to downloads?

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Re: Internet downloads

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:18 pm

torchie wrote:Stupid question, but how do you get to internet downloads? I have downloaded several images to use as wallpaper, but there isn't a downloads app. Normal android you can click the all apps icon then select downloads. It's not there. How do you get to downloads?
No stupid questions here! To access your downloads, open the File Browser app > tap Flash > then scroll down to and tap the folder named Downloads Here you should see your downloaded files.

To set an image as a wallpaper, tap the image file name, then tap the menu icon (three vertical squares) in the upper right, then tap Set picture as then tap Wallpaper.

Hope this helps! Remember, with Insane Audio you get lifetime time tech support, so feel free to reach out to us anytime: https://insaneaudio.com/support/

torchie

Post by torchie » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:22 am

I had tried that and no luck. Not sure where Chrome puts downloads, but they appear to be hidden.

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Try downloading the images from the "Browser" app included on your unit. If you download from the native Browser app, you should find the files in the folder described above. Let us know if that works for you!