System UIDs Inconsistent

General tech discussion board for Insane Audio's JK1001, FJ1001 and other Android based head units (coming soon)!
Dom

System UIDs Inconsistent

Post by Dom » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:15 am

Hello, wondering if anyone has come across this problem before. Booted up my jk1001 this morning and got this message. I'm hoping there is a better way to fix it rather than wiping my data partition.

"System UIDs Inconsistent.

UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable."

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dom

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Re: System UIDs Inconsistent

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Dom wrote:Hello, wondering if anyone has come across this problem before. Booted up my jk1001 this morning and got this message. I'm hoping there is a better way to fix it rather than wiping my data partition.

"System UIDs Inconsistent.

UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable."

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dom
Hi Dom, it appears a factory data reset is the best way to resolve this.

To do the reset, go to Settings-> Backup & Reset-> Factory Data Reset, and then hit Reset Machine. The reset will take a few minutes, and then you’ll need to reinstall Insane NavEngine and Torque.

To reinstall Insane NavEngine:
Make sure that the GPS card is in the GPS slot.
Open the File Manager app.
Select GPS at the left, and then navigate to the folder Android/data/com.navngo.igo.javaclient. You'll find iGo.apk in that folder.
Tap iGo.apk, and follow the prompts to install.
Go to Settings -> Navigation settings -> Navigation application options and select Insane NavEngine.

To reinstall Torque:
Open ApkInstaller, and select INSTALL.
Find Torque under the OEM folder, and install it.
Now you will need to set up your OBD2 adapter to work with Torque: https://insaneaudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4304

Let us know if this works for you!