Back up cam periodically stays on after taking out of reverse

Discussion around Insane Audio's super awesome new JL3001 for your JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator!
red/green hawk

Back up cam periodically stays on after taking out of reverse

Post by red/green hawk » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:28 pm

Like stated above, back up cam sometimes stays on after putting in drive. Connections are all good. I've double and triple checked. It's like the relay doesn't realize it's not in reverse anymore. Happens about once every other week.

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Re: Back up cam periodically stays on after taking out of reverse

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:20 am

red/green hawk wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:28 pm
Like stated above, back up cam sometimes stays on after putting in drive. Connections are all good. I've double and triple checked. It's like the relay doesn't realize it's not in reverse anymore. Happens about once every other week.
Hey there,

While the forum is a great place to collaborate and share ideas with other customers but is not the best place to go for tech support. All Insane Audio customers get lifetime technical support and our staff works 7 days a week. You will get a much faster response reaching out to us directly. Please reach out to us at insaneaudio.com/support and we can certainly help you out.

Cheers,
InSaNe AuDio Support Staff

red/green hawk

Re: Back up cam periodically stays on after taking out of reverse

Post by red/green hawk » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:31 am

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:20 am
red/green hawk wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:28 pm
Hey there,

While the forum is a great place to collaborate and share ideas with other customers but is not the best place to go for tech support. All Insane Audio customers get lifetime technical support and our staff works 7 days a week. You will get a much faster response reaching out to us directly. Please reach out to us at insaneaudio.com/support and we can certainly help you out.

Cheers,
InSaNe AuDio Support Staff
I did reach out for tech support and was advised on coming onto the forum...so here I am. Same issue no guidance.