Xbox update

This is where you can get the latest software updates for Insane Audio's super awesome JL3001!
Kidcia

Xbox update

Post by Kidcia » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:23 pm

So i was interested in playing my xbox games using my head unit. So far jve been unable to connect my controller via bluetooth. Does anyone know if its compatible? I can use the xbox app but i can not connect the xbox remote

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Re: Xbox update

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:05 am

Kidcia wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:23 pm
So i was interested in playing my xbox games using my head unit. So far jve been unable to connect my controller via bluetooth. Does anyone know if its compatible? I can use the xbox app but i can not connect the xbox remote
Hey There,

Bluetooth on our product is going to be a little more complex than a phone or tablet so it is unlikely you will be able to pair that remote.

But we do have customers who connect a video game console via the aux inputs. We provide audio and video aux inputs and these are accessed through the AVIN or AUX app depending on what Insane Audio product you have.

We hope this helps. 😊

That said, all Insane Audio customers get lifetime technical support and our staff works 7 days a week. You will get a much faster response reaching out to us directly. You can always reach out to us at insaneaudio.com/support