Facebook group?

Discussions about... well... anything else!
shawnT

Facebook group?

Post by shawnT » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Is there a facebook group out there and if not has anyone thought about setting one up?

cwmartin59

Re: Facebook group?

Post by cwmartin59 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Yes there is a Facebook page --> https://www.facebook.com/InsaneJeepAudio/ :D

shawnT

Post by shawnT » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:46 pm

That's not s group. I was hoping to find a place besides a forum to interact with people with these head units.

InsaneAudioSupport

Post by InsaneAudioSupport » Mon May 25, 2020 10:25 am

Gotcha. But that is precicely why we built and maintain this forum. Insane Audio's forum is entirely free and free of any kind of advertisements which is quite different then some of the other forums out there that are run by large conglomerates (we're talking about you, Edmonds!). Everyone is welcome here, so feel free to post away!

SherpaJeep

Post by SherpaJeep » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:51 am

Is this forum accessible via forum apps like Tapatalk? And even better have you considered creating your own forum iOS/Android app? It would be awesome to have a forum app on my JL3001 screen.....

Most forums are not very mobile friendly and require using a webpage and although this one is much better than most, I still have to keep that webpage saved to reload it and login each time or keep the page continuously open.

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:44 pm

SherpaJeep wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:51 am
Is this forum accessible via forum apps like Tapatalk? And even better have you considered creating your own forum iOS/Android app? It would be awesome to have a forum app on my JL3001 screen.....

Most forums are not very mobile friendly and require using a webpage and although this one is much better than most, I still have to keep that webpage saved to reload it and login each time or keep the page continuously open.
Thanks for your suggestion. We always appreciate feedback from our customers. We’ll pass it on to our web team.

SherpaJeep

Post by SherpaJeep » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:30 pm

Hope this does not upset the admins, but since I have created several FB groups in the past, I created a public group called "Insane Audiophile Club" in case anyone wants to search it out on FB to chat and talk about our radios and adventures with them. It is not intended to replace or compete with this excellent forum, but an easy place to chat with like minded owners of Insane Audio products.

InSaNeAuDiOSupport5

Post by InSaNeAuDiOSupport5 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:27 pm

SherpaJeep wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:30 pm
Hope this does not upset the admins, but since I have created several FB groups in the past, I created a public group called "Insane Audiophile Club" in case anyone wants to search it out on FB to chat and talk about our radios and adventures with them. It is not intended to replace or compete with this excellent forum, but an easy place to chat with like minded owners of Insane Audio products.

Of course this doesn’t upset us. That sounds like an awesome idea. We love it! Our team is a bit short staffed at the moment and COVID-19 isn’t making things easier, so we likely won’t have the bandwidth to participate on a regular basis but will definitely check it out at some point in the future. We love building communities, sharing ideas and collaborating. In fact, even our most experienced engineers have gotten some great ideas from customers on cool apps or new and innovative applications of our products. Thanks for sharing! :D